MAHSA College was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman and now known as MAHSA University. Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
MAHSA College Sabah (MCS) was established on 22 November 2011 as an extension of MAHSA University. MCS is located in the 1Borneo Hypermall Kota Kinabalu. MCS is a premier institution of higher learning that is now expanding and introducing new programmes to meet market demand in Sabah and Sarawak.
To be the centre of excellence in Higher Education in the region.
- To be committed to the delivery of education of the highest quality with emphasis on hands-on training.
- To produce competent and highly skilled professionals through qualified, dedicated and experienced teachers.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the desired standards In education.
- Facilitating and enhancing local and international networking for students and staff.
- To enhance and provide research and innovation opportunities at all levels.
MAHSA College Sabah is committed to:
Provide business and allied health sciences education that meets customers’ requirements through systematic and professional management. MCS shall strive to achieve excellence in its delivery of programmes through continual improvement activities to achieve customer satisfaction.